- CapHaz-Net: Social Capacity Building for Natural Hazards http://caphaz-net.org/
- CLIMB: Climate Induced Changes on the Hydrology of Mediterranean Basins http://www.climb-fp7.eu
- The International Ecorisk Association http://www.ecorisq.org/
- ENHANCE - Partnership for Risk Reduction http://enhanceproject.eu/
- European Commission, Research & Innovation, Environment: Natural Hazards Projects from FP7 http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/index_en.cfm?pg=hazards
- EU academic network for disaster resilience http://www.unisdr.org/archive/25636
- FORTRESS - Foresight tools for responding to cascading effects in a crisis http://fortress-project.eu/
- GFDRR 2014 Understanding Risk in an Evolving World - Emerging Best Practices in Natural Disaster Risk Assessment, Global Facility For Disaster reduction and recovery https://www.gfdrr.org/RAReferenceGuide
- The HEALTHY FUTURES FP7 project www.healthyfutures.eu (Health, environmental change and adaptive capacity mapping, examining and anticipating future risks of water-related vector-borne diseases in eastern Africa) is motivated by concern for the health impacts of environmental changes. It aims to respond to this concern through construction of a disease risk mapping system for three water-related, high-impact VBDs (malaria, Rift Valley fever and schistosomiasis) in eastern Africa, taking into account environmental/climatic trends and changes in socio-economic conditions to predict future risk.
- ITSTIME - Italian Team for Security, Terroristic Issues & Managing Emergencies http://www.itstime.it/ a research project based at the Catholic University of Milan (Department of Sociology) taking a multidisciplinary approach.
- MATRIX - New Multi-Hazard and Multi-Risk Assessment Methods for Europe http://matrix.gpi.kit.edu/
- MOVE: Methods for the Improvement of Vulnerability Assessment in Europe http://www.move-fp7.eu
- OECD 2014 OECD (2014), Boosting Resilience through Innovative Risk Governance, OECD Publishing http://www.oecd.org/gov/risk/boosting-resilience-through-innovative-risk-management.htm
- RESPONSES - European Responses to Climate Change http://www.responsesproject.eu
- Earthquake Safety Guide http://www.areavibes.com/library/earthquake-safety-guide/ Useful resources to educate yourself on what to do in the event of an earthquake, how to be better prepared to care for yourself and your family in the aftermath of a quake, and even to find out more about how earthquakes work.
- WeSenseIt is the citizen-based observatory for water http://www.wesenseit.eu/
- See also The GEM Foundation http://www.globalquakemodel.org/ - a public-private partnership that drives a collaborative effort aimed at developing and deploying tools and resources for earthquake risk assessment worldwide. Hundreds of organisations and individual experts, professionals and practitioners are working together on uniform global databases, methodologies, tools and open-source software.
- UNEP & CUAS Background materials for a MOOC - Approaches to operationalising resilience